Friday, October 26, 2007

High School Musical 2: Disney Karaoke Series

Ok, here's a request by "Napy Boy" and "Al". My school friend told me how to put files on zip lol, i didn't know how to do it, so thanks Augusto! Thanks for been so patient! So finally, here it is:
Tracklisting
High School Musical 2 (Instrumental Karaoke)
What Time Is It (Instrumental)
Fabulous (Instrumental)
Work This Out (Instrumental)
You Are The Music In Me (Instrumental)
I Don't Dance (Instrumental)
You Are The Music In Me (Sharpay Version) (Instrumental)
Gotta Go My Own Way (Instrumental)
Bet On It (Instrumental)
Everyday (Instrumental)
High School Musical 2 (Vocal Version)
What Time Is It (Vocal Version)
Fabulous (Vocal Version)
Work This Out (Vocal Version)
You Are The Music In Me (Vocal Version)
I Don't Dance (Vocal Version)
Gotta Go My Own Way (Vocal Version)
Bet On It (Vocal Version)
Everyday (Vocal Version)

Download


0 comments:

Music Player


MusicPlaylist