Sunday, October 14, 2007

Requests

Hey everyone, here is a request by Kicki.
"The Little Mermaid" Soundtrack

Disc One (original)
Fathoms Below - Chorus:
Main Titles (Score):
Fanfare (Score):
Part of Your World (reprise) - Jodi Benson:
Les Poissons - René Auberjonois:
Kiss the Girl - Samuel E. Wright:
Fireworks (Score):
Jig (Score):
The Storm (Score):
Destruction of the Grotto (Score):
Flotsam and Jetsam (Score):
Tour of the Kingdom (Score):
Bedtime (Score):
Wedding Announcement (Score):
Eric to the Rescue (Score):
Happy Ending - Chorus:
Download
Disc Two (special edition)
"Kiss the Girl" - Ashley Tisdale:
Download
"Poor Unfortunate Souls" - Jonas Brothers:
Download
"Part of Your World" - Jessica Simpson:
Download
"Under the Sea" - Raven-Symoné:
Download
Music Video: "Poor Unfortunate Souls" - performed by Jonas Brothers:
Download
Making of Music Video: "Kiss the Girl" - performed by Ashley Tisdale:
Download
"The Little Mermaid 2" Soundtrack
"Down To The Sea" By Jodi Benson, Rob Paulsen, Clancy Brown, Kay E. Kuter, Samuel E. Wright, And Chorus:
Download
"For A Moment" By Jodi Benson And Tara Strong (as Tara Charendoff):
Download

"Tip & Dash" By Max Casella, Stephen Furst, And Tara Strong (as Tara Charendoff):
Download

"Here On The Land And Sea" By Jodi Menson, Tara Strong (as Tara Charendoff), And Samuel E. Wright:
Download

"Part Of Your World" By Chely Wright:
Download

"Part Of Your World" By Ann Marie Boskovich:
Download
Jdlover
"So Real" Album By Mandy Moore:
"So Real" By Mandy Moore:
"Candy" By Mandy Moore:
"What You Want" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Walk Me Home" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Lock Me In Your Heart" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Telephone (Interlude)" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Quit Breaking My Heart" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Let Me Be The One" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Not Too Young" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Love Shot" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"I Like It" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Love For You Always" By Mandy Moore:
Download

"Quit Breaking My Heart (Reprise) By Mandy Moore:
Coming Soon!!
BabyDavy
"I2I" And "Stand Out" From A Goofy Movie.
"I2I" From A Goofy Movie:
Download

"Stand Out" From A Goofy Movie:
Download
Leonella
"No5" By Hollywood Undead:
Download

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm could you reupload little mermaid 2 - since on here is the first place that i finally found to download the songs!! thanks!!

Anonymous said...

AGAIN can you PLEASE reupload little mermaid 2 or email them to me at the URL that's provided I've asked you a while ago so can you PLEASE do so your the only place so far that has those songs!!

Unknown said...

I really need the song "part of your world - chely wright" so can u plz uploaded it again???

Shyh Min said...

Please...can you upload "part of yoru world-Chely Wright" again please?? i really want it...

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)

Music Player


MusicPlaylist