Monday, May 19, 2008

Is He Back? He's Back! Disney Mania 6....

Okay guys...I know it has been a crazy insanely long time since I've been here, so if you don't remember me, I will re-introduce myself. My name is Cody, and I am the webmaster over at HSM2 Mania, and an old co-web here! You should check out my site sometime! :) Anyway, I have been so busy graduating from high school and working to get HSM2 Mania to become a hosted website that I have really neglected this blog, and because of this, I am apologizing by giving you guys a download of the full Disney Mania 6 album, which releases in stores tomorrow!
This isn't a sign that I am 100% back now, I justed wanted to let you guys know I'm still here and have some great plans for the site if you want Music-and-Media at it's full potential! So far Roxy and the new co-web Jason have been doing a great job...keep up the good work guys! Enjoy the Disney Mania 6 album tracks!

0 comments:

Music Player


MusicPlaylist